Programs Offered Through DETS
- Professional Master of Engineering
- Graduate Certificate in Engineering
- Online Master of Engineering Program in Project Management
- Masters in Reliability Engineering
Contact the department you’re interested in studying with, consult with an advisor and then apply for admission to the program. Once admitted, you can register for classes online using testudo and come to one of our centers to attend class. If you have registration questions contact your Graduate program or e-mail us at: email@example.com
Registering for Classes
You must be admitted prior to registering. See "Getting Started" above.
- For an overview of the admissions process, please visit DETS' admissions page
- If you need to apply for admission, or would like to learn more about the process, visit Graduate Admissions online
- Questions? Please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at 301-314-8385 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have been accepted into a program, visit Testudo, the University of Maryland's interactive student services site, to browse for courses offered within your program. Register online for a distance section, depending on your remote location (see list of codes below).
The 4-digit codes for the distance sections are:
- SG01 (Shady Grove)
- HT01 (UCNM-Aberdeen)
- SM01 (Southern MD)